DRAGON'S PROSPERITY AT GR.ID
Dragon’s Blessings - GR.iD Digital Scratch Card
Date: 5 February – 29 February 2024
Spend a minimum of $10 in a single receipt and upload your receipt from any outlets at GR.iD to redeem a GR.iD Digital Scratch Card. Unlock more game chances with our challenges and redeem a variety of rewards such as vouchers, and Surprise Gifts, and chances to win Lucky Draw Prize.
Lucky Draw Prizes:
First Prize: $500 Off at WAVE Party K
Second Prize: $300 Off at WAVE Party K
Third Prize: $200 Off at WAVE Party K
Dragon’s Quest - Riddle
Date: 5 February – 29 February 2024
Venue: L1 @ Atrium
Check out the lanterns with riddle at L1, Atrium, GR.iD. Follow GR.iD’s Instagram account at (@gridsingapore) and send your guesses via DM along with the question number to participate.
Tier 1 – 15 correct guesses: Free One MIXUE Peach Oolong Tea
Tier 2 – 20 correct guesses: $5 off LiHO Tea
Tier 3 – 25 correct guesses: A $50 Off WAVE Party K Voucher
*Limited to one redemption per Instagram user. Participant can only redeem up to either tier 1, tier 2 or tier 3. Redemptions are limited and on first-come first-served basis, while stocks last.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to this campaign organized by or on behalf of members of Manful Wings Pte Ltd (“the Organiser”). These apply in additions and subject to any specific terms identified at any website or platform where the campaign is conducted, and in the event of any conflict the terms posted at the website or platform shall prevail:
1. The Campaign is open to all participants of at least 18 years of age (unless stated otherwise). For Singaporeans below the age of 18, prior consent from their legal guardian must be obtained (“Eligible Participants”).
2. The Campaign starts from 5 February 2024 at 12.00am and closes on 29 February 2024 at 11.59pm (“Campaign Period”). The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the Campaign Period at any time without prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Campaign shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein which shall always remain in full force and effect. Entries received outside the Campaign Period shall automatically be disqualified.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Dragon’s Blessings – GR.iD Digital Scratch Card
- To participate, Eligible Participants must comply with each of the following:
Step 1: Complete following challenges to earn chances:
- Purchase from any outlets within GR.iD (1 Selegie Road, Singapore 188306) with a minimum spend of S$10.
- Check in to Dragon’s Blessings – GR.iD Digital Scratch Card.
- Follow GR.iD’s Instagram Account.
- Take Pictures at L1 Atrium of Dragon’s Prosperity at GR.iD’s installations.
Step 2: Access the official Campaign website (https://grid.skale.today/) through any of the following channels – (i). Advertisements, (ii) QR Code, and (iii) Referral.
Step 3: Complete Registration for Dragon’s Prosperity at GR.iD – Dragon’s Blessings Campaign.
Step 4: Upload a receipt from GR.iD with a minimum spend of S$10 on the Campaign website. To be eligible for the rewards, the receipt shall have a minimum spend of S$10 in a single receipt. (Max. 5 uploads per day)
Photo submissions of Official Receipt must meet the following criteria:
- Only the total final amount paid as indicated on the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) issued from any outlet in GR.iD will be accepted for redemption.Spend refers to purchase amount excluding any goods and services tax, and service charge.
- Photo must clearly show the (i) transaction amount, which has met the minimum spend of S$10, (iI) date of purchase, which is within the Campaign Period, (iii) name of outlet, which is an outlet currently operating in GR.iD, and (iv) Official Receipt number.
- Photos must meet minimum visual quality standards. Visible miring, dithering, graininess, blurriness, overexposures, compression artefacts or other degradations to image clarity will not be accepted and will be disqualified. The Organiser’s decisions are final.
- Only valid original computer-printed payment receipts from any outlet in GR.iD be accepted for redemption. Handwritten/duplicate receipts, bill/AXS payments, NETS slips, credit card charge slips, top-ups of stored value cards/mobile pre-paid card receipts will not be accepted for redemption.
- Receipts for payment via credit card reward/bonus/loyalty/privilege points are not applicable for redemption. (Handwritten receipt is only acceptable for the outlet – First Model)
- Receipts for payment of bills/fines, instalment plans/hire purchase plans/partial purchase payment, topping up of cash cards, purchase of gift vouchers, privilege card, ALL prepaid cards and parking coupons are not applicable for redemption.
- No splitting of receipts from a single shop/outlet/store is allowed. The Management reserves the right to turn down any redemption if such an act has been committed.
- Shopper must be personally present with his or her own original receipt(s) with supporting bank/debit card/credit card/NETs charge slip(s). Redemption on behalf of another person is not allowed.
Step 5: A scratch card will be provision to your account after your submitted receipt has been verified.
Step 6: Random rewards will be provision to your account after you scratch the scratch card.
Step 7: View and Redeem vouchers available in “My Vouchers”.
Dragon’s Quest – Riddle
To participate, Eligible Participants must comply with each of the following:
Step 1: Follow GR.iD Singapore on Instagram to participate in the Dragon’s Quest.
Step 2: Submit your guesses along with question number to @gridsingapore at Instagram. You may submit as many guesses as possible to win more rewards.
Step 3: Our staff to verify your guesses and send you a link to redeem your digital voucher.
Redemption is capped at one for each Instagram user. Participant can only redeem up to either tier 1, tier 2, or tier 3. Redemptions are limited and on first-come first-served basis, while stocks last.
RETENTION OF ORIGINAL OFFICIAL RECEIPT FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES
The Organiser, its related and associated companies, and its agencies and companies associated with the Campaign disclaim any and all liability arising from the Campaign and will not be responsible or held liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) resulting from any participant’s participation in the Campaign, redemption and/or usage of the prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
By participating in the Campaign, all Eligible Participants agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Campaign.
REDEMPTION OF VOUCHER/PRIZES/GIFTS (“REWARDS”)
Participants may redeem their rewards through the digital voucher provision to their account. Rewards are available on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability and while stocks last. Please note that reservations, exchanges, and refunds for redeemed vouchers and items are strictly not allowed. All vouchers, gifts, and prizes are non-exchangeable for cash or other items.
There will be no extension of the voucher validity period beyond the stated expiration date. The Management reserves the right to substitute vouchers, gifts, or prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
RIGHT OF THE ORGANISER
All entries will be the property of the Organiser and the Eligible Participants will not claim, use, or exploit the entries for any purpose by any means at any time. By entering the Campaign, each Eligible Participants agrees that the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of the Eligible Participants and/or winners as material for advertising and/or publicity purposes without payment or prior notice, and further agree that by entering the Campaign, the Eligible Participants and/or the winners waive all rights associated with the image they have submitted for the contest. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
By entering the Campaign, each Eligible Participants is deemed to have read, understood all the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign and they are fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by it (as varied or changed). The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions where necessary for legal, technical, or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective on the posting of the Campaign website. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly to see if there have been any changes.
In the event of any inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and any marketing or promotional materials relating to this redemption, The Management’s final decision on such terms and conditions shall prevail. This information is correct at time of post and subject to change. The Management reserves the right to withdraw or amend any terms and conditions of this redemption without prior notice. The decision of the Management is final, and no correspondence will be entertained. Other terms and conditions apply.