Scratch It & Win – GR.iD Digital Scratch Card
Date: 15 November – 31 December 2023
Spend a minimum of $10 in a single receipt and upload your receipt from any outlets at GR.iD to redeem a GR.iD Digital Scratch Card. Earn more points with our challenges and redeem a variety of rewards such as vouchers, Glow in the Dark Rubik’s Cube, and Tokens to play Claw Machine.
Chimney’s Holiday Glow
Date: 15 November – 17 December 2023
Time: 12pm – 9pm
Venue: L1 @ Atrium
Shopper to download the Digital Scratch Card and check in to receive one Game Ticket to Chimney’s Holiday Glow. Shopper has three chances to toss the cushion into the Chimney. Each successful toss is entitled to one special Gift Card. Shopper can scan the QR Code on the Gift Card to redeem their rewards.
GR.iD Insider Perks: Flash the GR.iD Insider card and shopper will receive 2x gift cards with every successful throw.
12 Days of Gifting (6 – 17 Dec): Doubling the fun and joy, shopper will receive a 2x gift cards with every successful throw.
12 Days of Gifting
Date: 15 November – 26 November 2023
Follow GR.iD’s Instagram account (@gridsingapore) and participate in the Social Media Gifting. Shopper to fulfil the participating requirements stated on each Social Media Gifting’s post to be eligible for participation and win vouchers for Free Cake, Free Ice Cream, Free Fitness Class, $10 off vouchers, and more.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to this campaign organized by or on behalf of members of Manful Wings Pte Ltd (“the Organiser”). These apply in additions and subject to any specific terms identified at any website or platform where the campaign is conducted, and in the event of any conflict the terms posted at the website or platform shall prevail:
1. The Campaign is open to all participants of at least 18 years of age (unless stated otherwise). For Singaporeans below the age of 18, prior consent from their legal guardian must be obtained (“Eligible Participants”).
2. The Campaign starts from 15 November 2023 at 10.00am and closes on 31 December 2023 at 11.59pm (“Campaign Period”). The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the Campaign Period at any time without prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Campaign shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein which shall always remain in full force and effect. Entries received outside the Campaign Period shall automatically be disqualified.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
3. To participate, Eligible Participants must comply with each of the following:
Step 1: Complete following challenges to earn chances:
- Purchase from any outlets within GR.iD (1 Selegie Road, Singapore 18306) with a minimum spend of S$10.
- Check in to Glow In The GR.iD 2.0 – Scratch it & Win.
- Follow GR.iD’s Instagram Account.
- Participate in Chimney’s Holiday Glow Challenge at L1 Atrium, GR.iD.
- Take Pictures at L1 Atrium of Glow In The GR.iD 2.0’s installations..
Step 2: Access the official Campaign website (https://grid.skale.today/) through any of the following channels – (i). Advertisements, (ii) QR Code, and (iii) Referral.
Step 3: Complete Registration for Glow In The GR.iD 2.0 – Scratch it & Win Campaign.
Step 4: Upload a receipt from GR.iD with a minimum spend of S$10 on the Campaign website. To be eligible for the rewards, the receipt shall have a minimum spend of S$10 in a single receipt. (Max. 5 uploads per day)
Photo submissions of Official Receipt must meet the following criteria:
- Only the total final amount paid as indicated on the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) issued from any outlet in GR.iD will be accepted for redemption.Spend refers to purchase amount excluding any goods and services tax, and service charge.
- Photo must clearly show the (i) transaction amount, which has met the minimum spend of S$10, (iI) date of purchase, which is within the Campaign Period, (iii) name of outlet, which is an outlet currently operating in GR.iD, and (iv) Official Receipt number.
- Photos must meet minimum visual quality standards. Visible miring, dithering, graininess, blurriness, overexposures, compression artefacts or other degradations to image clarity will not be accepted and will be disqualified. The Organiser’s decisions are final.
- Only valid original computer-printed payment receipts from any outlet in GR.iD be accepted for redemption. Handwritten/duplicate receipts, bill/AXS payments, NETS slips, credit card charge slips, top-ups of stored value cards/mobile pre-paid card receipts will not be accepted for redemption.
- Receipts for payment via credit card reward/bonus/loyalty/privilege points are not applicable for redemption. (Handwritten receipt is only acceptable for the outlet – First Model)
- Receipts for payment of bills/fines, instalment plans/hire purchase plans/partial purchase payment, topping up of cash cards, purchase of gift vouchers, privilege card, ALL prepaid cards and parking coupons are not applicable for redemption.
- No splitting of receipts from a single shop/outlet/store is allowed. The Management reserves the right to turn down any redemption if such an act has been committed.
- Shopper must be personally present with his or her own original receipt(s) with supporting bank/debit card/credit card/NETs charge slip(s). Redemption on behalf of another person is not allowed.
Step 5: A scratch card will be provision to your account after your submitted receipt has been verified.
Step 6: Random rewards will be provision to your account after you scratch the scratch card.
Step 7: View and Redeem vouchers available in “My Vouchers”.
CHIMNEY’S HOLIDAY GLOW
Step 1: Check in daily to receive a game ticket.
Step 2: Show our staff your game ticket and receive 3 cushions to throw into the Chimneys
Step 3: Each successful throw will be entitled to 1 Gift Card. Scan QR Code on the Gift Card to redeem your reward.
12 Days of Gifting
Step 1: Follow GR.iD’s Instagram account (@gridsingapore) and participate in Social Media Gifting.
Step 2: Fulfil the participating requirements stated on each Social Media Gifting to be eligible for participation in the Gifting.
Step 3: Keep an eye on your inbox after the Social Media Gifting for the winning message from GR.iD on the redemption process.
RETENTION OF ORIGINAL OFFICIAL RECEIPT FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES
The Organiser, its related and associated companies, and its agencies and companies associated with the Campaign disclaim any and all liability arising from the Campaign and will not be responsible or held liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) resulting from any participant’s participation in the Campaign, redemption and/or usage of the prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
By participating in the Campaign, all Eligible Participants agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Campaign.
REDEMPTION OF VOUCHER/PRIZES/GIFTS (“REWARDS”)
Participants can redeem rewards via the digital Scratch Card. Rewards are available on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability and while stocks last. Please note that reservations, exchanges, and refunds for redeemed vouchers and items are strictly not allowed. All vouchers, gifts, and prizes are non-exchangeable for cash or other items.
There will be no extension of the voucher validity period beyond the stated expiration date. The Management reserves the right to substitute vouchers, gifts, or prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
RIGHT OF THE ORGANISER
All entries will be the property of the Organiser and the Eligible Participants will not claim, use, or exploit the entries for any purpose by any means at any time. By entering the Campaign, each Eligible Participants agrees that the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of the Eligible Participants and/or winners as material for advertising and/or publicity purposes without payment or prior notice, and further agree that by entering the Campaign, the Eligible Participants and/or the winners waive all rights associated with the image they have submitted for the contest. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
By entering the Campaign, each Eligible Participants is deemed to have read, understood all the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign and they are fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by it (as varied or changed). The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions where necessary for legal, technical, or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective on the posting of the Campaign website. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly to see if there have been any changes.
In the event of any inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and any marketing or promotional materials relating to this redemption, The Management’s final decision on such terms and conditions shall prevail. This information is correct at time of post and subject to change. The Management reserves the right to withdraw or amend any terms and conditions of this redemption without prior notice. The decision of the Management is final, and no correspondence will be entertained. Other terms and conditions apply.